August 18 & 19, 2018
Saturday 8 am – 4 pm
Sunday 8 am – 4 pm
GENERAL ADMISSION PRICES (Spectators) no pets allowed
(Price includes access to the whole show; The show cars, the arena, the vendor field, swap meet, car corral, new car display, craft section, kids area, everything.)
FREE admission for children under 12.
FREE Shuttle bus
WHERE TO GET TICKETS
General admission tickets can be purchased at the gate.
PARKING for spectators/general admission
We have arranged FREE parking and FREE shuttle service to the grounds.
There are designated handicap parking spaces just inside the stone gates by the grandstands. These are available with the proper handicap permit.
We will NOT alow dogs or any pets on the grounds. You will be asked to leave so please don’t waste your time or money. See the pet policy page for the reasoning.
- Accommodations See the list here
- The Legion (on the grounds) will be providing a full hot breakfast from 7 am until they run out (about 10 am)
- There are multiple food locations setup throughout the field.
- Alcohol is permitted the licensed areas only. For insurance and permit reasons we ask that you only drink alcohol in the licensed areas.
- First Aid There will be First Aid available on the grounds during show hours only. The closest hospital is in Kitchener.
- There will be ATMs available during show hours. They are located on the hill by the garage.
- Washrooms – Sorry to say, it mostly porta potties. They are usually located around the track on the show field, as well as along the main alley in the vendors area. There are also 2 sets of flush toilets on the upper and lower grandstands.
- We do not have any spare golf carts. We are not able to permit any private golf carts, ATVs, scooters on the grounds. This is due to insurance reasons. Private carts with current handicap paperwork are exempt.
- We do not allow bikes or scooters without handicap stickers on the grounds. The reason for this is that they have the potential to scratch the cars. We ask that you chain them to the entry fence as you come in.
All show car traffic will be directed to enter and leave the grounds through the participant gate only. It is actually faster as all the vendor vehicles must use their entrance. If the Police show up to help direct traffic they will guide you to the fastest route.
There are designated handicap parking spaces just inside the stone gate that are available with the proper handicap permit.
Should a participant, vendor, or spectator not comply with the Rules and Regulations of the show, the Show Coordinator has the authority to have said person or persons from the show removed from the show.
WHAT’S HAPPENING for 2018
- Confirmed Bus trip to St. Jacobs Farmers Market and/or St Jacobs Village. There will be a nominal charge on the bus. The bus leaves Moparfest at the Stone Gates at 10:30 am and should arrive back to the grounds at 3 pm. The bus goes Saturday only.
- Confirmed New Car Display beside the grandstands. The 12 participating Dodge dealers & Chrysler Canada bring the latest and greatest for us to look at.
- Confirmed Engine Blow – On both Saturday and Sunday The Sunshine Foundation will be sponsoring a Saturday afternoon engine blow.
- Confirmed 50-50 Draw Two day with large prizes. Last year’s winners both got over $5000. The proceeds go to help the Firebirds Hockey Team
- Confirmed DJ on both days
- Confirmed Door prizes all day long. Prizes are donated by sponsors, vendors and individuals.
- Confirmed Food Tents and Beer Gardens are available on site
- Confirmed Silent Auction is located across from the ticket car.
- Confirmed Silent Draw across from the grandstands. The proceeds go to the Wilmot Girl Guides.
- Confirmed Draws at assorted vendor booths throughout the swap meet field
- Confirmed Bike draw (free for kids 12 & under) Get yout ticket either Saturday or Sunday for a chance to win the bike. The draw will take place on Sunday around 4pm.
- Confirmed Long distance awards—$100 will go to 1 Canadian and 1 American pre-registered show car.
- Confirmed A Cruise Run will leave the New Hamburg Fairgrounds about 4:30 pm on Saturday only and will go to Wellington Motors in Guelph.
- Confirmed Win $5,000.00 in Mopar Money to be used for merchandise for merchandise, service work or a down payment on a vehicle. Donated by Chrysler Canada, Mopar, and the 12 Local Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Dealers. Register your vehicle (either pre-register or register at the gate) and you will be eligible to win. You and the registered vehicle must be present to win.
- Confirmed Win the 2017 ticket car – Buy a ticket on the New Hamburg Optimist Club 2017 Dodge Challenger. They will be making the draw at Moparfest on Sunday.
- Confirmed Win the 1973 Dodge Dart 340 – Pre-register your 1993 or older vehicle for Moparfest by July 1, 2018 and you will have a chance to win this car. You and the pre-registered vehicle must be present to win.