Welcome to the new Moparfest website!
Same car show, new look.
Show date: August 18 & 19, 2018
8am-4pm, rain or shine
Click here to pre-register any year of Mopar for the 39th annual Moparfest – August 18, 19, 2018!
Click here to purchase New Hamburg Optimist Challenger tickets
We have one more upcoming Part Source early bird draw for a $100 gift card! If you have pre-registered for 2018’s show before June 1st, 2018, you’re in!
Our May 1st winner was Glen R from Sundridge, ON. Congrats!
Our June 1st winner was Marc W from Plympton Wyoming ON. Congrats!
BACK FOR 2018! Due to high demand – the annual Moparfest Calendar! 519-807-5741 (call/text) or email email@example.com for more info!
2018 show notes:
- Don’t forget – we offer a full hot breakfast in the Legion (on site) from 7am until 10am for just $9.00 – park your car, grab some food and enjoy the show!
- NEW – $1,000 spectator cash draws each day! Free to enter into!
- Did you know – you can substitute a vehicle at the show! Just let us know at Registration and we can get your paperwork updated. Full list of FAQ’s here
- Check out the arena for special interest Mopars, and our 1968 Mopar display, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Super Bee and Road Runner
- Coffee & a cold drink will be available on-site, thanks to Tim Horton’s!
- Cruise to Wellington Motors in Guelph after Moparfest on Saturday for a smoke show & cruise night
- Friday August 17 – downtown New Hamburg car show & sidewalk sale, starting around 4 pm. Open to all makes and models of vehicles
As a committee, we decided to try giving away a cash prize this year. Here are a few reasons why: the cost of buying an old Mopar, repairing and maintaining it, gas and all the time involved is getting higher and higher.
We alsofind that most people who win a Moparfest prize car end up selling it within a few years. So we thought we would try something new.
Plus – who couldn’t use $15,000?
Same rules apply as before when we had the prize cars – you must pre-register your 1993 or older Mopar before July 1st, 2018. You and your registered vehicle must be present to win.
Thoughts on this? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
A huge thank you to the volunteers, committee members, sponsors, vendors, participants, spectators and everyone who participated in Moparfest 2017 for helping to make it one of our most successful years to date! We hope to see all of you back in 2018 for our 39th year of Moparfest!
Moparfest has a strict no pet policy. Only working service animals will be allowed onto the show grounds. Otherwise, you will be asked to leave if you are seen with an animal on the field. No refunds will be issued. We also have ZERO tolerance for animals left in, or tied to vehicles.