Show date: August 17 & 18, 2019 – our 40th anniversary
8am-4pm, rain or shine
showgrounds: 251 Jacob St, New Hamburg
CLICK HERE for an FAQ sheet that will help you find most answers
NOTE that we have a new area for trailer parking in 2019 Click here to see the map
Please do NOT park at Riverside Park anymore (you will be ticketed)
You can register your Mopar at the show gates for $40, and you can also buy NHO tickets at the event
We made a couple last minute changes
We are always hoping to better the show and meet the requests of our participants and spectators
– We have canceled the Saturday bus trip to St. Jacob’s – here’s why: We have introduced a new Flea Market area, beside the grandstands, as well as 4 new exciting DIY classes in the upstairs arena. These are new and creative ways to enjoy Moparfest and we hope you are as excited about them as us! More information on the DIY classes is below, and you can find more information on the Flea Market here
– HUGE NEW DRAWS! And the best part is – they are FREE to everyone to enter! You can pick up a ballot on your way in to the show grounds, and drop it in the ballot box under the grandstands. Prizes include: A voucher towards an RV rental, a voucher towards a hot air balloon ride, a Craftsman toolkit, a voucher towards a Northern Ontario train ride, and more!
– We have some brand new really great and limited edition souvenirs for our 40th anniversary event – they will be available ONLY at the grandstand souvenir booth
BRAND NEW FOR 2019!
We are so excited to be partnering with Nailed It Nite to present 4 DIY workshops! Click the links below to register for the DIY classes! These classes will be held in the upstairs room of the arena, right on site at Moparfest
SATURDAY, August 17
10:00-11:45 – Wine Glass Etchings – Click here to register for this class
1:30-3:30 – Wooden Memory Boards – Click here to register for this class
SUNDAY, August 18
10-12noon – Sunflower Pallet Painting – Click here to register for this class
1:30-3:30 – Vintage Truck Chalk Art – Click here to register for this class
We are keeping this flea market separate from the vendor field.
We are also keeping the automotive and non-automotive vendors separate.
We are always a car show first, that’s our main focus
2019 show notes:
- We offer a full hot breakfast in the Legion (on site) from 7am until 10am for just $9.00 – park your car, grab some food and enjoy the show!
- Did you know – you can substitute a vehicle at the show! Just let us know at Registration and we can get your paperwork updated. Full list of FAQ’s here
- Check out the arena for special interest Mopars
- The A12 reunion tour is making its only Canadian stop at Moparfest – inside the arena, and behind the grandstands
- Past winner display, featuring 9 vehicles that were previously won at Moparfest
- Cruise to Wellington Motors in Guelph after Moparfest on Saturday for a smoke show & cruise night
- Friday August 16 – downtown New Hamburg car show & sidewalk sale, starting around 4 pm. Open to all makes and models of vehicles
Why no prize car for 2019?
As a committee, we decided to try giving away a cash prize this year. Here are a few reasons why: the cost of buying an old Mopar, repairing and maintaining it, gas and all the time involved is getting higher and higher.
We also find that most people who win a Moparfest prize car end up selling it within a few years. So we thought we would try something new.
Plus – who couldn’t use $15,000?
Same rules apply as before when we had the prize cars – you must pre-register your 1994 or older Mopar before July 3rd, 2019. You and your registered vehicle must be present to win.
Thoughts on this? Send them to email@example.com
Moparfest has a strict no pet policy. Only working service animals will be allowed onto the show grounds. Otherwise, you will be asked to leave if you are seen with an animal on the field. No refunds will be issued. We also have ZERO tolerance for animals left in, or tied to vehicles.