Show date: August 17 & 18, 2019 – our 40th anniversary
8am-4pm, rain or shine
showgrounds: 251 Jacob St, New Hamburg
NOTE that we have a new area for trailer parking in 2019 – please do NOT park at Riverside Park anymore
Click here to see the map
Pre-register any Mopar before May 1 / June 1, 2019 to be automatically entered
to win a $100 PartSource gift card!
May 1st winner of the $100 PartSource gift card: James L from Fisherville, ON!
June 1st winner of the $100 PartSource gift card: Stephen C from Beeton, ON!
Online pre-registration for 2019 is now available!
You can also use the pre-reg form to buy NHO tickets
Pre-reg cut-off date has been extended to July 3/2019
PLEASE NOTE that we are currently a few weeks behind on sending out confirmation packages. We appreciate your understanding of this!
*If you or someone you know owns a past Moparfest giveaway vehicle (whether they won it or bought it), please contact us to be included in the special display of vehicles in 2019!*
So far, we have the vehicles from: 1992, 1996, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017
PROS of pre-registering:
1. $5.00 off versus gate registering
2. If your vehicle is 1994 or older, you will be eligible for our grand prize draw
3. We fill out your paperwork for you
4. Quick entry at the gate because you already have your tag & armbands
5. If you pre-reg before April 30, 2019 you could win 1 of 2 $100 PartSource gift cards
6. If you’re one of the first 1,000 pre-reg you get a participation plak
7. NEW – $5.00 discount card with each vehicle pre-registered to go towards any merchandise purchase
We are keeping this flea market separate from the vendor field.
We are also keeping the automotive and non-automotive vendors separate.
We are always a car show first, that’s our main focus
We need some help…
We are in search of a select few years of Wellington Motors Plaques – (NOT Moparfest ones!) We are looking for dash plaques from the annual Saturday evening Wellington Motors cruise night that happens during the Moparfest weekend.
The years that we are looking for are: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1998, 2002
If you have any of these years of plaques that you are willing to part with, please send an email to: email@example.com and let us know you are able to help with the search!
2019 show notes:
- We offer a full hot breakfast in the Legion (on site) from 7am until 10am for just $9.00 – park your car, grab some food and enjoy the show!
- Did you know – you can substitute a vehicle at the show! Just let us know at Registration and we can get your paperwork updated. Full list of FAQ’s here
- Check out the arena for special interest Mopars
- Cruise to Wellington Motors in Guelph after Moparfest on Saturday for a smoke show & cruise night
- Friday August 16 – downtown New Hamburg car show & sidewalk sale, starting around 4 pm. Open to all makes and models of vehicles
Why no prize car for 2019?
As a committee, we decided to try giving away a cash prize this year. Here are a few reasons why: the cost of buying an old Mopar, repairing and maintaining it, gas and all the time involved is getting higher and higher.
We also find that most people who win a Moparfest prize car end up selling it within a few years. So we thought we would try something new.
Plus – who couldn’t use $15,000?
Same rules apply as before when we had the prize cars – you must pre-register your 1994 or older Mopar before July 3rd, 2019. You and your registered vehicle must be present to win.
Thoughts on this? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Moparfest has a strict no pet policy. Only working service animals will be allowed onto the show grounds. Otherwise, you will be asked to leave if you are seen with an animal on the field. No refunds will be issued. We also have ZERO tolerance for animals left in, or tied to vehicles.