The Moparfest Committee would like to give a huge thank you to all those who participated and came out to Moparfest 2016!
We could not have had such a successful event without you!
We hope to see everyone again next year for our 38th annual Moparfest!
Engine Blow – 2002 Saturn – winning time: 1:24
1. Bob Desmond (1:24)
2. Mim Miller (1:23)
Free Kids Bike Draw (12 & under)
Ticket # 693208 - Lexi from Pittsburgh PA, USA
50/50 Draw – total of $6,715.00 given away
Ticket # 1741 – Helmut Bauer
10 Names Pulled for $5,000 Mopar Money
1. #0573 – Blake Dryden from Burlington ON, 1967 Dodge Coronet
2. #0462 – Fred Rauscher from Grimsby ON, 1968 Dodge Monaco
3. #0025 – Glen Robins from Sundridge ON, 2010 Dodge Ram
4. #1007 – Rick Chapman from Fredonia NY, 1970 Plymouth Duster
5. #0965 – Dave Gallawan from Cambridge ON, 1968 Dodge Charger
6. #0731 – Roy Steinberg from Rockwood ON, 1985 Dodge Daytona
7. #0945 – Marc Charron from Timmons ON, 1970 Dodge Dart
8. #0642 – Terry Frasso from Deep River ON, 2015 Dodge Challenger
9. #0138 – Mario Cormier from Rockland ON, 1970 Dodge Charger
10. #1211 – Shawn Little from Bellwood ON, 2002 Dodge Ram
Winner of $5,000 Mopar Money: Fred Rauscher from Grimsby ON, 1968 Dodge Monaco
Engine Blow – Pontiac – winning time 20:34 (00:34 seconds)
1. Gerry Roberts (0:34)
2. Rick Abbott (0:33)
3. Bob Raven (0:32)
Free Kids Bike Draw (12 & under)
Ticket # 403226 – Andrew from New Market, ON
50/50 Draw – total of $5,478.00 given away
Ticket # 8942 – Cathy Koehler
John Petrie Racing 4x4 Print
Ticket # 5508 – James Lane
AMC Award by Zehr Insurance
1969 AMC Rambler Scrambler – John Knapp
Canadian Long Distance Award
Mike MacDonald from Lakeville, New Brunswick with a 2005 Dodge Ram
Travelled 1,654km / 16 hours 26 mins
American Long Distance Award
Steven Cook from Loveland, Colorado with a 2014 Dodge Challenger
Travelled 2,258km / 20 hours, 58 mins
New Hamburg Optimist’s 2016 Dodge Challenger Draw
Ticket # 17703 – Orval Sorenson from Stratford, ON
10 Names Pulled for the 1967 Dodge Coronet 500
1. #0810 – Mike Aboutallah from London ON, 1980 Dodge Ramcharger
2. #0143 – Roy Taylor from Auburn ON, 1974 Plymouth Cuda
3. #0880 – James Hanemaayer from Kitchener ON, 1970 Dodge Coronet
4. #0885 – Ralph Keith from Mississauga ON, 1959 Desoto Fire Dome
5. #0016 – Scott Mabee from Port Rowan ON, 1973 Plymouth Duster
6. #0548 – Ron Taylor from Wallenstein ON, 1971 Plymouth Duster
7. #0339 – Jon Platt from Kitchener ON, 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger
8. #0185 – Dennis Combaluzier from Tiny ON, 1966 Dodge Charger
9. #0522 – Cecil McKee from Wingham ON, 1969 Plymouth Road Runner
10. #0843 – Dennis Talbot from Clifford ON, 1974 Plymouth Road Runner
Winner of the 1967 Dodge Coronet 500 – Roy Taylor from Auburn ON
Congratulations to all the winners at Moparfest 2016! We hope to see everyone back in 2017 again!
Food vendors for 2016 are full.
Please contact us in January 2017 for next year's show.
Automotive vendors please call us
to reserve a spot
We would like to share some facts and figures from 2015’s show:
There were 1,525 registered vehicles. Approximately 18,000 people attended Moparfest over the weekend. The funds raised went to 14 different Youth Work and Community Groups, all of which are non-profit groups and organizations. This year a record amount of funds, reaching $166,471.45 went to these groups.
We have now donated a total of $2.76 Million dollars back to the local community.
We attribute the fantastic attendance to the diehard Mopar lovers, and the excellent weather. Thank you everyone for your support!
Regarding the newer vehicles: Due to space and parking issues we have put into place a new car policy effective May 1st 2013. please read more
All new cars, trucks etc. (year 2000 and newer) must be preregistered.
We are limiting the number of new vehicles to a maximum of 200. Do not show up with a new vehicle without pre registering in advance.
Please take note:
We WILL NOT allow any animals on the grounds for the weekend of Moparfest
SERVICE ANIMALS are the only exception to this rule
This was written by one of our volunteers who had to get rabies shots right after Moparfest 2011. He was directing traffic out on the road for us.
"This was an attempt at having me for lunch yesterday for a lovely chocolate Lab dog at Peel and Bleams.
Completely unprovoked as I was holding traffic back so the owners could cross Peel Street.
Two people, walking two dogs on leashes. One came around the back of the other and just jumped and grabbed!
I expect it didn't like my safety vest - tore it right off and put a hole in my committee member shirt too!
If this isn't enough of a reason to keep dogs away, just imagine if it were a child!!
It always surprises me the arguments and grunting we get from people that want to bring dogs to the event - not just ours, but any event of this size and intensity! Don't ever give in to letting dogs attend."
Please do not waste your money. If you bring an animal you will be asked to leave immediately.
57 Pinehurst Cres.,
Kitchener Ontario N2N 1E3
251 Jacob St.
New Hamburg Ontario Canada
Always the 3rd weekend in August.
The Local Dodge Dealers that Support Moparfest
Galt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd, Cambridge Ontario 519-650-2440
AllRoads Dodge Chrysler Jeep, St. Marys Ontario 519-284-3308
Wellington Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Guelph Ontario 519-822-8950
Bustard Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Waterloo Ontario 519-884-5888
Woodstock Chrysler Sales, Woodstock Ontario 519-537-6254
Dean Meyers Chrysler Jeep, Waterloo Ontario 519-743-0300
Mike Yarek Dodge Chrysler Ltd, Paris Ontario 519-442-3660
Haffner Motors Ltd, New Hamburg Ontario 519-662-1063
Arthur Chrysler Dodge Ltd, Arthur Ontario 519-848-2016
Wendell Motor Sales, Kitchener Ontario 519-893-1501
Voisin Chrysler Ltd, Elmira Ontario 519-669-2831
Howes & Reeves, Fergus Ontario 519-843-1035